Greetings readers!! 🛩
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)です!!
Check out this ANA Business Class Cabin Attendant experience!!
How many of you have dreamed of being a Cabin Crew since childhood?
You might think that being a Cabin Crew is just about glitter and glamour.
Indeed, it is one of the best jobs in the world where you can get paid while traveling and exploring places.
Being a CA has a lot of pros and cons.
Well, let’s see what are the pros and cons of working as a Cabin Crew.
- You travel the world for FREE! (All you need is pocket money).
- Gain friends from all over the world.
- You are paid to travel. Imagine going into different places and you’ll get paid!
- Good salary!! The more and longer the flight the more money you’ll get!
- Access to some five stars hotels and restaurants.
- Cheaper flight tickets. Discounted tickets that can be given to your friends and family.
- Extreme training. Before having your wings you need to undergo different pieces of training from services, first aid, and safety emergency procedures. Make sure to pass it!
- You’ll miss all the holidays and important occasions. You are considered lucky if you can spend Christmas and New year at home.
- Mixed up body rhythm. You’ll be flying late at night or early in the morning. Working in different time zones every day will greatly affect your body clock.
- Burnout and stress. There will come a time when you’ll feel that you want to go back and live your normal life.
Of course, there is no easy job. There will always be pros and cons.
Cabin Crew has a crazy, fun, and adventurous life that is filled with amazing stories and hilarious memories to be kept.
We can talk about everything and anything under the sun at 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)!!
Click here to join LQ Homepage & LQ Instagram → https://loquacious.jp/