Planning of going to the Philippines to study English??
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)です!!
In preparation for the upcoming Olympics in Japan next year, many Japanese people are choosing and planning to study the English language in the Philippines.
A growing number of Japanese are choosing to travel to the Philippines to learn the English language because of its benefits!!
Many Japanese are choosing the Philippines because of the language’s official status and it is the closest country in Japan compared with other English-speaking countries.
- LOW COST BUT QUALITY EDUCATION→ The Philippines also has relatively low living expenses which make it affordable for foreigners to study. You’ll also have the freedom to choose what you want to study and who will be your teacher. You can enjoy learning because they will give you the chance to tailor your own style and what fits you. You will have unlimited opportunities for enjoyment and entertainment during your time in school!!
- HIGH ENGLISH PROFICIENCY OF TEACHERS→ Most of the class is one to one (1:1) and you’ll be required to do your best to speak English. Filipinos are also considered as native English speakers of English and have acquired a clear American accent. English is the main language used in schools from the preparatory to college. Thus, if an individual graduated college expect them to speak fluent English. Most of the classes are one to one (1:1)
- VARIETY OF CULTURES→ The Philippines is also called a cultural melting pot. This is the biggest benefit of studying English in the Philippines because you’ll have a chance to study knowledge about life, culture, and customs around the world. You will befriend experience cultural sharing from your classmates from other countries.
- LIVELY ENVIRONMENT→ The Philippines consists of 7107 islands that make it unique. You can go to places during your educational trips, explore places and talk to the locals in the English language. This gives you a chance to interact not just with the locals but with your other foreign classmates too. You can enjoy life on your vacations while learning English at the same time.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT→ Studying English abroad is a great way for you to discover your independence ability. Filipinos are known to be hospitable and happy people. SO, you’ll not hesitate to ask whenever you need help or just want to have a conversation with them.
Overall, The Philippines has a lot to offer. Not just the beautiful beaches and sceneries but also the high proficiency of English that they have!!
You’re welcome to take a free try out and level check first at 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ) before going to The Philippines!!