TOEFL test-takers here’s your mini quiz for today!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー lq)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#34練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Questions 1–4 are incomplete sentences.
Below each sentence, you will see four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D.
1. Every volcano in the __.
- are considered to be high-risk everyday
- are all active
- world has evaporated
- world has erupted at least once
2. Most volcanoes in the world __.
- are dormant but can erupt at anytime
- are adoring and can erupt at nights
- are active and can erupt with a given notice
- are used for military training centers
Practice Questions 1-4
- There are __.
- volcanoes located on every continent
- countries that activate volcanoes on purpose
- volcanoes that swallow everything in its path
- active volcanoes are located only in America and Southeast Asia
- Effusive eruptions __.
- are more likely common when the magma is less viscous
- are more likely common in Europe
- happen only in the summer or early autumn
- are almost non-existent
- Volcanic eruptions __.
- pose several dangers such as lava flows
- pose no risks due to tectonic plates
- pose low risks because they can be controlled
- rarely occur during the day or late afternoons
- It’s impossible __.
- for volcanoes to erupt after several years being dormant
- for volcanoes to remain non-active after 5 years
- for volcanoes emit gasses
- to say exactly when any given volcano will erupt.
Come get the answers at 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー lq)!!