TOEFL test-takers this blog is for you!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)です!!
今回は, TOEFL#19練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Questions 1–4 are incomplete sentences.
Below each sentence, you will see four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D.
- Canada might consider to __ the borders between Quebec and Ontario to prevent the CV-19 from spreading.
- sealing off
- seal off
- peel off
- peeling off
2. The streets of London are now __ due to CV-19
Practice Questions 1-4
- LoQuacious English School in Fushimi Nagoya is __.
- a good place to enhance your English skills
- a remarkable placed to enhance your English skills
- a wonderful placing to enhance your speaking skills
- an outstanding position to enhancing your listening skills
- LoQuacious English School in Fushimi Nagoya is not __.
- too far from Nagoya Station
- is not as close to the station
- is not near stationed
- been far too station
- LoQuacious English School in Fushimi Nagoya serves __ refreshments.
- LoQuacious English School in Fushimi Nagoya will have more classes __.
- within the next 6 months
- over next year
- within 6 month
- within to next 6 months
Come take classes at 名古屋伏見の英会話エルキュー to get the answers!!