TOEFL test-takers this blog is for you!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#23練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Questions 1–4 are incomplete sentences.
Below each sentence, you will see four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D.
- More and more people are smoking __.
- much less than before
- mostly ever
- utmost ever
- better more than more
2. Researchers tend to state that smoking causes more harm than __.
Practice Questions 1-4
- You can notice the __ of antlers on a female deer compared to a male deer.
- The earth has an __ of water.
- In business, the __ is to maintain customer satisfaction.
- primary objective
- Most kids are __.
Come to 名古屋伏見の英会話エルキュー to get the answers!!