TOEFL test-takers are you ready??
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#24練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Questions 1–4 are incomplete sentences.
Below each sentence, you will see four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D.
- The CV-19 pandemic has started __ for many businesses.
- wreaking havoc
- on conditional
2. Governments across the globe will provide a __ for small firms.
- right off
- financial lifeline
Practice Questions 1-4
- Employers are __ to provide unemployment insurance for workers laid off.
- Hospitals are __ due to the overwhelming number of patients.
- The despot finance minister is up to his __ again.
- old tricks
- Several companies __ a lot of money to the banks.
Come to 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ) to get the answers!!