TOEFL test-takers challenge these questions below!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#25練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Questions 1–4 are incomplete sentences.
Below each sentence, you will see four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D.
- Many people attend university __.
- in hopes of expanding their job market
- in hopes of expand job market
- in hope of expand job market
- in hope of expand the job
2. Universities are __ to online classes.
Practice Questions 1-4
- Many students in University work to __.
- pay off their student loans
- paid their banks off
- pay in for their loan
- pay their bank loaned
- One university in Fushimi Nagoya has a __ service for its staff.
- most likely
- Students couldn’t register for their classes due to a __ in the university computers.
- Universities are trying to __ to the coronavirus situation.
Come to 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ) to get the answers!!