TOEFL test-takers here’s your assignment for today!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#28 練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Questions 1–4 are incomplete sentences.
Below each sentence, you will see four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D.
1. __ NHL head coach dies at 87. John Smith was well known for his leading edge.
2. John Smith __ for most wins ever by a head coach in the NHL.
- holds the record
- holds the academic
- holds the recorded
- eventually moved at
Practice Questions 1-4
- Iron Mike Tyson is a __.
- the assessment of sports
- whole idea for guidelines
- generally well addicted
- retired controversial boxer though definitely still second to none
- There is __ conduct in any sports.
- no tolerance for unsportsmanlike
- considerable debate
- sportsmanlike tolerance
- through the fire
- In Fushimi Nagoya, you can __.
- workout at the city public sports gym
- live at the conference
- traditionally visit there
- rehabilitation at the city gym
- Sports players who engage in criminality __.
- are most likely to face expulsion from the team
- are most likely to be awesome
- acting out of fear
- in the compound
Come to 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ) to get the answers!!