TOEFL test-takers here’s your quiz for today!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#30練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Questions 1–4 are incomplete sentences.
Below each sentence, you will see four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D.
1. Advertising help consumers __.
- better relate to the products they purchase
- better relations of the products
- consume values
- have faith in everything they buy
2. Advertising serves to __.
- elevate market shares of a company
- avoid market shares
- increase unrealistic expectations of products
- wipe out all of the consumers’ suspicions
Practice Questions 1-4
- Advertisements __.
- generate negative consumer effects only
- generate positive consumer effects only
- have both positive and pro effects
- have both positive and negative effects
- Advertising has changed tremendously __.
- as new technology and social media have allowed consumers to shed traditional style advertising
- as new technology and the media become more conservative
- as old technology is better than the new one
- increased for the better
- Advertisers are __.
- reluctant to pay for the high advertising costs
- happy to pay for the high advertising costs
- hope its advertisements don’t change consumer spending
- trying to convey unlimited options for its consumers
- Some advertisements __.
- deliver trustworthy images
- deliver free images
- deliver false images
- deliver only proper pieces of information
Come to 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ) to get the answers!!