TOEFL test-takers here’s your quiz for today!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#31練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Questions 1–4 are incomplete sentences.
Below each sentence, you will see four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D.
1. Wildlife is __.
- disappearing at an alarming rate
- always protected by poachers
- growing twice as fast as we think
- out of control but should be taken lightly
2. Many of the wildlife is disappearing primarily due to __.
- hunting, fishing, poaching, and harvesting
- a lack of food and access to clean water
- rampant diseases and a lack of sun
- poor weather conditions and lack of animal mating
Practice Questions 1-4
- In order to protect wildlife trading __.
- humans must be lax on trading
- consumers should be charged higher prices
- humans should consume only animals that are not endangered
- humans have the obligation to change consumer behavior
- Illegal wildlife hunters __.
- that are convicted shouldn’t face prison time
- should face criminal prosecution
- should be allowed to hunt only at nights
- should be allowed to hunt non-endangered species
- Wildlife animals __.
- shouldn’t be held in captivity in zoos
- should be held, tamed and trained to live in human society
- have to tagged
- that are endangered shouldn’t be protected
- Wildlife protection agencies __.
- should minimize wildlife tourism
- need to only protect animals that are beneficial to humans
- need to do more
- need to do less
Come to 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ) to get the answers!!