TOEFL test-takers here’s your quiz for today!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#32練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Questions 1–4 are incomplete sentences.
Below each sentence, you will see four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D.
1. People with disabilities __.
- have a right to integrate into the working community
- have no rights to work unless otherwise
- have to get permission from the government
- can work anywhere and anytime
2. People with disabilities __.
- can participate in educational activities
- cannot participate in colleges or universities
- need to be sponsored by private individuals
- can attend university only in the daytime
Practice Questions 1-4
- There are various kinds of disabilities __.
- that require professional support
- that need funding only by the wealthy
- that need cross-examination
- that need all of the attention
- Medical professionals __.
- have to address the needs of disabled people
- don’t need to address the needs of disabled people
- should only consider half of the needs of disabled people
- don’t have the knowledge to assist disabled people.
- NPO groups often __.
- think about how to protect their organization
- advocate for people who have disabilities
- don’t do much except for keeping the peace
- close due to a lack of devices
- People with disabilities __.
- should be treated with less respect
- need only to work a few hours a day
- cannot enter adult learning centers
- have a right to voice their concerns
Come to 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ) to get the answers!!