TOEFL test-takers here’s your quiz for today!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー lq)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#35練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Questions 1–4 are incomplete sentences.
Below each sentence, you will see four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D.
1. Forests cover __.
- a minuscule of landmass thus that humans can live anywhere
- pretty much most of the planet
- a minority amount of space mass
- a large part of the planet’s landmass, but we are clearing these essential habitats on a massive scale
2. Deforestation is __.
- creating a mass destruction of trees and wildlife
- creating benefits for poor people
- creating low temperatures for the wildlife
- creating benefits for climate
Practice Questions 1-4
- Trees are paramount because of __.
- the effort they make to get rid of wildlife
- harmful gasses they produce
- the carbon dioxide they produce
- the oxygen they help produce
- Humans can __.
- prevent cancer when they are around trees
- experience a calming effect when around trees
- experience barbecues when around trees
- get rid of all their bad karma when around trees
- Planting trees __.
- produces environmental benefits
- makes people produce chronic stress
- is for lazy people
- is the same as planting stress
- Trees __.
- should be planted by or near utility lines
- should not be planted by or near utility lines
- should not be planted to save space
- should be planted only for economic reasons
Collect the answers at 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー lq)!!