TOEFL learners here’s your mini quiz for today!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー lq)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#39練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Practice Questions 1-4
- As age sets in, __.
- the elderly are too often near by
- the elderly are too often considered to be unattractive or non-productive members of society
- elderly people are quite considered members of society
- elderly people focus on getting there
- Elderly people in __.
- Asia are exotic all the time
- in Asian are unheard of or rarely seen
- in exotic countries are well known
- Asian countries have been known to respect and honor their elderly
- Unfortunately, __.
- many elderly people have not thoughtfully planned financially for retirement
- many elderly people have no thoughts
- elderly people are fully capable of producing veggies
- elderly people are not aware of time
- With great regret, __.
- some elderly like to snack on sweets or salty foods
- some elderly suffer without coffee services
- some elderly are being abused or not eating properly in care homes
- some elderly are moving around without permission
Collect the answers at 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー lq)!!