TOEFL learners here’s your mini quiz for today!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー lq)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#41練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Practice Questions 1-4
- In most cases, plastics are derived from __.
- from organic materials such as cellulose, coal, natural gas, salt and, of course, crude oil
- from organic materials such as gum, sugar, and pepper
- from the earth
- from the ground and processed into flowers
- Two primary processes are used to make plastics; __.
- Condensing and stage 2 of Condensing
- Pollen and Condensation which both need specific catalysts
- Manufacturing and Condensing
- Polymerization and Polycondensation which both require specific catalysts
- Plastics have many uses in the medical industry especially __.
- with the introduction of polymer implants and other medical devices derived partially from plastic
- with the introduction of medical technicians
- with the introduction to plastic cups and utensils
- with the introduction of plastic flowers
- Plastics tend to melt __.
- upon heating them to a few hundred degrees
- upon freezing them
- upon the sun
- upon the sterilizing them
Collect the answers at 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー lq)!!