TOEFL learners here’s your mini quiz for today!!
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー lq)です!!
今回は, LQ TOEFL#44練習第六弾です‼ ぜひ解いてみてください‼↓
Practice Questions 1-4
- Dual citizenship basically means __.
- being a resident one country while paying a tax only in the other
- being a citizen in both countries but not need to pay tax in either country
- being a citizen of 2 countries at the same time and sharing the rights of the citizens in both countries
- being an alien of 2 countries at the same time and sharing the responsibilities of the citizens in each country
- Having dual citizenship also means __.
- you can attend public hearings
- you can vote for public benefits
- you can apply for public benefits
- having no access to public benefits
- All applicants for dual citizenship must be a person of good character, __.
- and must pass a math test
- and must pass a criminal research test
- and must pass a criminal background check unpaid by the officials
- and must pass a criminal background check required by the government
- Some countries such as South Korea __.
- have mandatory military service for
- have mandatory military service which citizens must go through
- have uncivil mandatory military service which citizens must withstand
- have anti-social military service which citizens must go through when they turn 18
Collect the answers at 名古屋伏見の通い放題英会話スクールロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー lq)!!