It’s LQ TOEFL time!! 📚
名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ)です!!
Questions 1–4 are incomplete sentences.
Below each sentence, you will see four words or phrases marked A, B, C, and D.
1. Geysers have sometimes been compared to volcanoes __ they both emit hot liquids from below Earth’s surface.
- in regard to
- as a result of
2. During the early period of ocean navigation, __ any need for sophisticated instruments and techniques.
- so that hardly
- when there hardly was
- hardly was
- there was hardly
Practice Questions 1-4
- Refrigerating meats __ the spread of bacteria.
- to slow
- is slowed
- Throughout the animal kingdom, __ bigger than the elephant.
- whale is only the
- is the whale only
- only whale is the
- only the whale is
- The fact __ credit cards are widely available has made them a popular form of payment.
- is that
- which is
- The Constitution gave the legislative branch of government __ to pass laws.
- the power
- has the power
- the power is
- of the power
Please come to 名古屋伏見の英会話エルキューLQ if you get the answers!!