Hey guys thanks for checking out 名古屋伏見英会話スクール ロケイシャス (LoQuacious)・(エルキュー LQ) blog!!
Do you like Raw Vietnamese Spring Rolls (ベトナムの生春巻き)??
Today we will give you the simple recipe on how to make it.
①→ 2-3 prawns or fresh shrimp
②→ some green beans
③→ 2-3 whole chives or spring onion
④→ some coriander leaves
⑥→ a pinch of salt
⑦→ 2-3 thin rice paper wrappers
①→ 10g miso paste
②→ 3g broad bean chili paste
③→ 10g mayonnaise
- Fill a pot with some water and add a little salt. Bring to a boil. Add the prawns and boil for about 1-2 mins.
- In a separate pot, boil the green beans for 3 mins.
- Prepare the rice paper following the instructions on the rice paper package. Soak the rice paper wrappers in cool water for a few seconds until it’s soft.
- Lay the rice paper on clean cooking board. Arrange the coriander leaves on the bottom of the rice paper and add the prawn halves in the middle.
- Top with the green beans and one whole chive or spring onion.
- Fold the sides in and tightly roll so the ingredients stay in while rolling.
- Make the dipping sauce by mixing all the ingredients together. Put some onto a soy sauce saucer.
- Serve spring rolls with the dipping sauce and enjoy.