①→ 2-3 prawns or fresh shrimp
②→ some green beans
③→ 2-3 whole chives or spring onion
④→ some coriander leaves
⑥→ a pinch of salt
⑦→ 2-3 thin rice paper wrappers
①→ 10g miso paste
②→ 3g broad bean chili paste
③→ 10g mayonnaise
- Fill a pot with some water and add a little salt. Bring to a boil. Add the prawns and boil for about 1-2 mins.
- In a separate pot, boil the green beans for 3 mins.
- Prepare the rice paper following the instructions on the rice paper package. Soak the rice paper wrappers in cool water for a few seconds until it’s soft.
- Lay the rice paper on clean cooking board. Arrange the coriander leaves on the bottom of the rice paper and add the prawn halves in the middle.
- Top with the green beans and one whole chive or spring onion.
- Fold the sides in and tightly roll so the ingredients stay in while rolling.
- Make the dipping sauce by mixing all the ingredients together. Put some onto a soy sauce saucer.
- Serve spring rolls with the dipping sauce and enjoy.